Industry: Rail vehicle | Material: CFK, GFK | Machine: P-T-F/M
- Pendulum machining to reduce unproductive loading times
- Large components can be machined alternately on the left or right without standstill
- With coupled tables, components up to a size of 2,500 x 5,000 x 1,000mm (X x Y x Z) can be machined on five sides
- Protection against GRP and CFRP dusts by a full cabin
- Loading of the work tables is possible outside the machine
In this example, we are dealing with the GRP front of an ICE express train. All necessary cut-outs are milled into the laminate component. The large-format component is also completely trimmed to contour.
While a component is being processed on one closed side of the table, the finished component can be removed and a new component placed on the other extended table. After confirmation, the machine automatically moves to the other work table and starts machining the new component there.
Due to the low investment level, the plant can also be used for smaller plastic and composite components. This results in a short-term amortization!
Train front processing (ICE)
CFK-Fräsen mit Absaugung